Eroni Kumana

My photo
Gizo, Western province, Solomon Islands

Featured Post

Grandson said to Repeat History

The grandson said that now they make it to alive their (Eroni, Biuku, and President Kennedy) spirit to see each other after the war. “At las...

Monday, May 24, 2010

Aaron Kumana's Apreciation

Aaron Kumana’s appreciation

Aaron Kumana Like to thank the following who contribute in one way or the other in respond in helping him.

To Honorable Danny Kennedy for his recognition.
“Hon: Danny Kennedy his like son to me, helping out in many ways. Actually i have no ones to inform me what’s going on but always Danny Kennedy is there. I am been ignored (not proper clarification from my son) of whats going on, or to communicate or translate me what’s happening. But I believed things are made to promote my recognition.
Danny Kennedy also helped out in other ways to help my family and community. His contribution towards fund raising to help built the school & church was highly appreciated to me.

I need someone to inform me what’s happening so I need to give my thanks to them (Tourists).

Also thanks to my grand son (Rellysdom Aaron Malakana) who give some of his support for helping me with my 5 Recommendations and the site.

Someone unidentified to me
Thanks to the one on boat (Sailing ship), who gave financial to assist my sanitation project and others who contributed.
I need to inform and to know the name and who is helping out.

USS PELELIU PACIFIC PARTNERSHIP 2007 MISSION
The carrier ship‘s crew who have a small donation to help rehabilitated him during the 2007 tsunami. To the Secretary of Navy Donald C. Winter who present me the flag.

Help build my house
People who assist build my house.
Who exactly was helping me finance my house?
What I heard was- US 5,000. (5 thousand) dollars donated by National geographic. (The house was designed by one of my son). But After I realized that it is a help from the Kennedy family. I appreciated the help provided by the family of Kennedy.

To Max Kennedy
To Max Kennedy. I saw him during his visitation in Gizo was like seeing my friend JFK. I thanked him for his support. I believed he is helping out in other ways. I have no contact of him now but I felt his heart is still in me.

No comments:

Post a Comment